– This is so good and mean,
and I love it. – She’s losing her [bleep], dude! ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ – (Justin) If the tiniest bit
of evidence will make us believe the unbelievable,
what would I have to show someone? – Oh, is this the magic thing?
– Oh my god. Is this the magic show? – (Justin) What would I have
to show someone to make them believe the impossible?
To find out, I set up an experiment. – This is like
these weird social experiments. – (Justin) You guys are gonna help me
convince a dude that he’s invisible. – I love magic!
– Is this the fake disappearing trick? Ah!
– There’s this trend going around of the invisible prank.
– Everyone’s been doing it now to [bleep] with their siblings.
– (Justin) Mike, you’re gonna do something really important.
No matter what the person does, this audience is gonna pretend
they cannot see them. – I saw this online.
This guy was losing it. – (Justin) And it wasn’t long
before we had a taker. – Ah, so they’re pranking him.
Okay. – See, this is the best kind of prank,
because it doesn’t hurt anyone or do anything.
It’s just silly. – (Justin) Let’s make him invisible
on the count of three. One… – (Justin and audience) Two, three!
– (audience gasps and cheers) – I wanna actually know
how they did that. – (audience gasps and cheers) – (laughs) Same.
– (Justin) And Johnathan is now a believer.
You ready? – I would be, too!
– (Johnathan) No. – Oh, I see what they’re doing. – Wait, where’s he gonna go? – (Justin) Invisible
on the count of three. One…
– (Justin and audience) Two, three! – (audience exclaims)
– (laughs) This is so awesome. – This is so good and mean,
and I love it. – (Justin) They did not vanish.
You cannot see them or hear them. – Oh, they’re selling it.
– (Justin) And now for the fun part. (phone ringing)
Shoot. I’m sorry. This will just take one minute. – His reaction is also the best,
’cause he’s so genuinely startled. – (woman 1) Are you ready?
– (woman 2) Yeah. (laughs) – (woman 1) One, two, three.
(camera shutter clicks) – Wow. They planned the photo!
– He’s tripping out! I mean, honestly,
this prank’s in good fun. – (man) I’m saying there’s
some kind of gate. ♪ (playful music) ♪ (laughs) That’s immediately
what I would do, though. – If I turned invisible,
the first thing I would do is steal. – (woman 1) Whoa.
– I’m upset with how much I’m enjoying this.
– (Justin) One, two, three! Yeah!
– (audience cheering) – Oh my god.
(chuckles) Oh my god. – (chuckles) He’s like,
“I’m back, bitches.” – (Justin) That was wild! – (chuckles) That was so funny.
That was so pure. I love just pure, funny content. – How much of an idiot did this guy
feel like afterwards, though? Because I’d feel like a buffoon. – (FBE) So, that was a scene
from the Netflix show, “Magic for Humans.”
– Okay. This has actually kind of piqued my interest.
– (FBE) The clip of that magic trick by Justin Willman went viral
and spawned a challenge where people are convincing others
that they’re invisible. – I’ve seen people do it
with their little brothers and stuff. – (FBE) We have a few of those
to show you now starting with someone you may recognize.
– I love this. – (David) Today, I’m gonna
be posting the full version of making Vardan invisible.
All right, here we go. – Hey, David!
– I just watched this David Dobrik one.
– (man) Okay, hold on one second. You ready?
Shi-mi-kom-ah-taj ee-ra… – I love how the parents
are in on it. – (David) Noo!
– (woman) Oh my god! Oh my god, stop! David! – It’s a little bit mean,
but I love it. – Oh my gosh.
– I wanna do this with my friends now and my family.
– (Vardan, emotional) David, I’m here. – (David) Vardan, take a picture.
Vardan, take a picture! – (Vardan cries) – (snickers) He’s freaking out. – This is so traumatizing
for this little boy. – Either the kid’s in on it
and this is a great joke, or he’s not
and they’re just dicks at this point.
– (David) Oh my gosh! – (Vardan, panicked) David! David!
– (David) Oh my god! – I love that they’re
setting up the photo. That is so brilliant. – (chuckles) Oh no!
– This is so funny, it’s sad. – Why are you sad
that you’re invisible?! That’s a superpower, bro!
You’re an X-Man now! – (man) Bra-ka-taj-fee-ma!
– (laughs) Wow, I really love this.
– (David) Vardan, Vardan. Can I tell you something?
We saw you the entire time. – (all laugh)
– He’s such a good sport. – (David) How was that?
– (Vardan) I feel amazing. – (David) Yeah?
– (Vardan) But at the same time, I was so scared,
’cause no one could hear me. – (David) Yeah, except
we could all hear you, Vardan. – It’s like, “I don’t know
where I was, but I couldn’t see myself!”
– I love that he still doesn’t get it. That’s the best part.
– That touched my heart. It made me laugh.
It made me cry. It made me feel really bad.
But it was all in good fun. – I saw this one, too.
I’ve just been going through threads and threads of these. – (woman squealing) He’s not there.
– He doesn’t care. – He’s like, what do you mean? – (woman speaking Spanish) – They’re going
straight for the photo. I love that the photo
is part of the bit. – (laughs) You can’t do that
as a kid, so now it’s like, “Oh, they can’t see me?”
– (woman) Oh my gosh! – (laughs) His eyes.
Do you see his eyes get all wide? – (laughs)
– (boy screams) (boy screams)
– (laughs) – (woman) Do you hear anything?
No, huh? – Why is everyone’s
initial reaction negative? I’d be like, “My sister’s
a [bleep] wizard!” – I guess kids
don’t like being invisible. That’s so funny,
because when I was a kid, I always wished I was invisible.
– (Makayla) One… two… three! (gasps)
– (man) Oh! – (woman laughs)
– (man) Holy crap. – I like how these kids
don’t believe it at first. At that age,
I would’ve been losing it. – (mom) Are you in here?!
– (Ava) Mom! Mom! – (mom) Oh my god!
– The mom is selling it. – I am surprised at how many people
are just amazing actors. – (Makayla) Come sit down.
– Ohh. – (woman) Oh my god!
– (Makayla and Ava scream) – She’s losing her [bleep], dude!
– She’s freaking out. Noo. – They’re so hysterical.
Jesus Christ! – (man) Tell her. Tell her.
– That one didn’t go as planned. They couldn’t follow that one through. – See, this one hurts,
’cause she was genuinely so scared, but it’s still funny.
– Is this bad that this is so funny? I feel a little guilty. – I don’t know why
they’re taking it so seriously. It’s just so obviously not real. – (woman) Shannelle, Typhell, Shandra.
– (laughs) They just said a bunch of names.
– (woman laughs and squeals) – (boy) What? What? – (snickers and laughs) – He’s just starting at them,
like, “What’s going on?” (chuckles) – (woman) Take a picture!
David, sit down next to me. – He still think it’s funny.
He doesn’t realize he’s invisible yet. – He’s… oh and then the tears.
They always happen every time. No one’s ever happy
about being invisible. – (David) Oh, what the heck!? What…
– See? Ahh. It’s, like, I don’t know
how far is too far at this point. – Now, that girl, though,
started making eye contact directly with the boy,
so that would’ve given it away. – They didn’t even do it well,
and he still fell for it. That’s just…
just a gullible child. – I think it’s almost concerning
that they think it’s so real. – (men speaking foreign language) – Ah, are they gonna do it
to the grandpa now, too? – Memes are international! – (men exclaiming)
(speaking in foreign language) – I hope he believes it. – They’re gonna give him
a damn heart attack. – (men speaking in foreign language) – That’s a good picture. – (laughs) – (men speaking in foreign language) – (laughs)
– Like, “Oh, you don’t see me? Let’s see if you feel me.” (laughs) – (giggling) Don’t [bleep]
with Pops, dude! – Oh, god.
This is tearing families apart, man. – I can’t tell if that’s an,
“I’m invisible, so I’m gonna do whatever I want”
or a “I know you’re [bleep] with me so I’m gonna do whatever I want.” – It’s amazing how this
has just spread to so many different kinds
of cultures and people that all think this is so funny. – (FBE) So, this prank
is being referred to as the Invisible Prank Challenge.
And as you saw, these videos are all making attempts
to family members and others to convince people
that they’re invisible. – It’s so simple.
It’s perfect. – (FBE) Some of these videos
have hundreds of thousands if not millions of views.
– Really? It’s already popping off. – (FBE) What do you think it is
about this challenge that’s made everybody, all these YouTubers
and stuff, wanna get involved? – I think one is just
that it’s hilarious. I think secretly everybody
loves magic, and this is something
that you can easily do. – ‘Cause it’s fun to see
how gullible people you know are, especially kids.
– It’s more of a challenge for yourself to see
if you’re able– if you and your family or your friends
are able to pull it off and make that person
who’s clearly there think that they’re not there. – (FBE) So, many people
have been attempting this, and as you saw,
some of the kids are not having fun. – Ah, they’re not having fun THEN,
but I’m sure when they show them the video, I’m sure they laugh
at themselves. – The more distance I have from it,
the more I think, wow, that’s really messed up actually. – (FBE) Some have even mentioned
that this might not be the best thing for the kids themselves
and could be, you know, potentially give them
an existential crisis. – Oh my gosh. I bet. – (FBE) Do you think it’s okay
to try this with the kids? – (sighs) Look, I’m not a parent.
I wouldn’t do it if I had a kid, because I wouldn’t want them
to hate me for some reason that comes out later
once they’re in college. – It’s okay to do it
as long as you’re there and supportive afterwards.
– This isn’t that big of a deal. There are other things kids
that kids experience that are much worse
and more traumatizing than this challenge.
– No kid is sheltered that much that they’re gonna be
this perfect specimen when they come out into adulthood.
This is so innocent and fun that I don’t think
this is detrimental. – (FBE) When kids are asked
about superpowers, many say that the one
that they want the most is the power of invisibility.
So, why is it that when kids do become invisible,
most of them are not happy about it? – ‘Cause they’re not ready for it.
They’re wishing for something that they’re not entirely sure
about how it would work. – I think partially
because they can’t control the power. If you had to go through
the rest of your life being invisible, that [bleep] would get annoying.
– Everybody wants to be loved and respected. And you can’t
get love or respect without being in someone’s life. And for them to just be erased
like that, that’s terrifying. – (FBE) Well, finally, you know,
you saw a little bit of the challenge and you know where it originated,
how it works. – Mm-hmm.
– (FBE) Do you think that you will try to pull this prank
on your friends or family members? – No, ’cause they would kill me.
– If I made any of my family invisible,
they wouldn’t care. They’d just be like,
“You’re in the way of the TV.” – (laughs) I’m gonna try this
on my little brother when I get home. – If I had a little sister
or something, I would totally go for it. – I would hope
that I would try to do it and my family wouldn’t
be gullible enough to fall for it. But I’m gonna try it
and if they do fall for it and if they are gullible, I’m gonna hold it
over their head forever. – Thanks for watching this episode
of College Kids React. Shoutout to doge boyy and Lay K. – Don’t disappear!
Hit the Subscribe button so you never miss an episode.
– Let us know in the comments what we should react to next.
– Thanks for watching, guys! Bye! – Hey, guys. Vartuhi here,
producer at FBE. If you wanna help support the channel
and help us make more videos like these, then make sure
to check out shopfbe.com. Check out our new invisible shirt!